Terms and Conditions
This agreement is between you, the User of this Web Site, and PolyCraft Printing Ltd, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
2. Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of PolyCraft Printing Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by PolyCraft Printing Ltd.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
3. Links to Other Web Sites
- This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of PolyCraft Printing Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
4. Links to this Web Site
- Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.irongiant3d.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Irongiant3D. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
5. Consent to Use of Personal Data
- By using our Services you agree that PolyCraft Printing Ltd may collect and use personal data about you. Such information collected through this Website shall only be used for our own records and will never be sent, sold or distributed to any third parties without consent.
- PolyCraft Printing Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
7. Availability of the Web Site
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- PolyCraft Printing Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
8. Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Polycraft Printing Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Any warranty, condition or other term arising out of or in connection with the Services or the delivered models which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by statute, common law, laws applicable in the country where you ordered the Services or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill) is hereby expressly excluded.
- The maximum aggregate liability under these terms and conditions whether in tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the fee received from you by PolyCraft Printing Ltd for the relevant order.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- You agree to indemnify and hold PolyCraft Printing Ltd, its partners, affiliates, distributors, dealers, agents and its and their employees harmless from and against all liabilities, costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or relating to any claims that result from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11. No Waiver
- In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
12. Previous Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and PolyCraft Printing Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and PolyCraft Printing and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.